Kolor Eyes is a free 360° video player for Windows & Mac. It allows you to play and interact with your 360° videos on your computer. Turn 360 degrees, zoom in and out, change the projection and apply visual effects. All for free.
Do you have an Oculus Rift or a Leap Motion Controller? Just plug them in to your computer and embark on an incredibly immersive journey! Just drag and drop a video file into Kolor Eyes to start playing it.
Sample 360° videos: 360° Video Gallery
- Play & Pause. Clap your hands once.
- Fast Forward & Rewind. Twirl your index finger in a circle – clockwise to jump forward, counter-clockwise to jump back. The wider the circle, the further you’ll jump.
- Camera Control. Point at any border of the screen to turn the camera.
- Zoom. Point both of your index fingers at the screen. Moving your fingers away from each other will zoom in on the scene, while bringing them closer together will zoom out.
- Little Planet Projection. With both hands out and palms down, curve your hands so that the palms face each other. This will warp the world and curve the horizon. You can also turn the little planet, or change your pitch.
- Next video: Swipe with your hand to move to the next video,if you’ve loaded multiple videos.