This virtual reality app requires the use of an Oculus Rift and a Rift-mounted Leap Motion Controller (using the VR Developer Mount or unofficial alternative).
Before using, enable "Allow Images" through the Leap Motion Control Panel to enable video passthrough.
Available for Windows and OSX.
Put two hands into the Leap Motion Controller's field of view to create a shield that will block and destroy projectiles. Touch the cubes with an outstretched finger to cause them to change state and animate.
- Type slash ( / ) to cycle to the next scene
- Type quote ( ‘ ) to reload the current scene
If you are having trouble running this example please try the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Ensure you have the latest drivers for your Video Card.
2. If your Direct to Rift executable doesn't work properly try setting Extended Desktop mode.
3. If Rift DK1 appears as display #1 rather than your primary monitor, run with: VRDemos.exe -adapter 1 to tell Unity to go fullscreen on that display.
If the app does not appear at the correct resolution by default you can close the app and relaunch it while holding CTRL (Windows) or OPTION (OSX) to force the Unity resolution picker menu.